After an intial evaluation of the application material, shortlisted candidates will be invited for a personal interview and those residing outside Athens and abroad will be interviewed via Skype. The final selection will be based on the following criteria:
- The overall grade of the postgraduate degree/diploma: 20%
- Adequate knowledge of the English language: 15%
- Possession of a second degree and/or other postgraduate degrees in a subject related to the IPP or relevant publications: 15%
- Related specialization to the field of the IPP, research activity and/or professional experience (participation in conferences, participation in research or educational programmes): 20%
- Personal interview by the committee in order to ascertain the academic experience, performance, and interests of the candidates and is evaluated on a 1-10 scale: 30%
The candidates may be invited again to follow-up interview, in the event of a tie for the last position. The final selection will be published online and contacted via mail.