Mrs Moustakatou is a permanent public official with a total professional experience of 32 years (5 years in the private sector and 27 years in the public sector). Her statutory post is at the Ministry of Administrative Reconstruction and currently she is advisor to the Secretary General of the Ministry of Migration Policy.
She is a graduate of the Department of Cultural Attache of the National School of Public Administration and has:
- Master of Science in Strategic Human Resource Management (with honors) from Alba Graduate Business School.
- Master of Arts (Excellent) on the "State and Public Policy" Two-Year Program from National Capodistrian University of Athens.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics (very good) from National Capodistrian University of Athens.
- She holds a Proficiency degree in English, Sorbonne II in French and Mittelstufe in German.
She has gained professional experience, mainly in the planning, coordination, management, implementation and communication of operational programs and major administrative reform interventions and human resources management, through her posts as:
- Deputy Director of the National School of Public Administration and Decentralisation.
- Head of the Strategic Planning & Program Implementation Service.
- National Expert in the European Commission / Training and Personal Development Unit.
- Director of Education at the Ministry of Interior and Public Administration
- Recruitment Officer at the Ministry of Interior and Public Administration.
- Special Advisor / Associate of Ministers and Deputy Ministers.
- President and Member in a multitude of working groups / project management.
- Employee of ALPHA BANK SA.
She has contributed to important achievements of the Ministry, such as the Citizens Service Centers, the DIMOSIOGRAPHIKA recruitment newspaper, the AROP 2007-2013, the POLITEIA reform programme, the laws on: goal-setting, regulatory impact analysis, identification of training needs, job descriptions & qualifications, the joint programs with EU / OECD on administrative burdens reduction, functional review and regulatory reform.
She is very experienced in capacity building by providing, since 1995, her expertise on strategic planning, HRM issues, organizational restructuring, simplification of procedures, better regulation and project management, i.e. managing the training and capacity building of members of working groups in projects "by own means"; providing assistance, guidelines and model procedures to beneficiary institutions of AROP; designing new structures and models and simplifying/standardising procedures for service delivery, introducing new working methods; and training civil servants.
- Co-author of the article: “The national identity as a motivational factor for better performance in the public sector: The case of the volunteers of the Athens 2004 Olympic Games”, with Karkatsoulis P., Nichalopoulos N., in: International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Vol. 54, No 7, July 2005, pp. 579-594 (16).
- Co-author of the article “Coping with “Islandness”: Providing Services to the Citizens of the Greek Islands through the “ASTERIAS” Programme”, with Karkatsoulis P., in: Bovaird, T./ Löffler, E. & Parrado Díez, S., (eds.), Developing Local Governance Networks in Europe, Vol. 1, Nomos Publishers, Baden-Baden 2002, pp. 199-219.
- Co-author of the article: "Human Capital and Functional Review of the Greek Central Public Administration: the catalyst for the reformist leap", with Koureta A., in: Volume of the 4th Congress of Administrative Scientists, held in Thessaloniki, 1-2 December 2011.
- Presentations in many domestic and international conferences.